Tuesday 24 September 2013

Potentially Life Changing Decisions

Hola blogger people ! 

Surprisingly, an enjoyable day of school. That might be down to the fact that I had a well deserved three day weekend or just because everyone seemed jolly! 

Beginning of the day was slightly unproductive as usual, me and my friend never actually manage to finish an essay in a lesson where we're allowed to talk. Also, ICT coursework is wrecking my brain, I don't think I'm made for coursework subjects. It's literally talking about a lot of things that don't make sense! 

However, it got slightly more confusing when we were talking about what we wanted to do at university because I've had a sudden change in what I actually think I'll enjoy. I really think a fashion degree would be amazing but I don't think it's practical for me because I'm not very extrovert and I think that's one thing you definitely have to be. I'm not even sure if I want to stay at home anymore or live on campus because that's the "uni experience" (which I'm not even sure it is) but I just don't know! Plus I'm so indecisive so it kind of makes the decision even more complicated. Maybe I'll just stick to the plan and go to Canterbury for primary education. Who knows what will change in a couple of months. 

This post wasn't very interesting but I thought I'd let everyone into my teenage life crisis. I just don't want to do something for three years that I won't thoroughly enjoy. If anyone has any advice, do let me know because at the moment I have no idea and people that have already experienced this obviously know what has worked for them. 

Bye for now dolls x 

No comments:

Post a Comment