Wednesday 2 October 2013

Casual Uni Day

Casual uni day





Although I don't go to uni yet, this is an outfit I'd probably wear just because of the ease and simplicity of it.

Docs are just a must (which I actually MUST buy), they are very expensive though so if you don't fancy spending about £80 on a pair of them you can always look in places like Primark who do very good look-alike Docs...I was actually tempted to buy a pair (I still am).

Jeans just because who doesn't like jeans, especially super soft ones, they feel like cotton wool on your skin, perfection!

Whack a beanie on with a tartan scarf - I've actually been trying to incorporate some tartan lately just because its 'in' at the moment and I don't want to stray from the crowd of tartan hype (I'm not quite sure what I meant by that, but go with it). I know people say not to wear sunnies because...well its not sunny anymore but I can't help but feel that they're essential sometimes, or just if you can't be bothered with eye make up for the day, sunnies, sorted.

Hope you enjoyed this very overdue blog post.

Bye dolls x

No comments:

Post a Comment